Main Street 1915--Post Office
In 1914, the post office was moved to 17 South Main when Karl Huish was appointed as the new postmaster. It is the 2nd door from the right in the photograph. This was later the location of Roe's Bakery and today it is the home to a local restaurant. The post office was later moved to the Erlandson Building at 50 North Main where we find JoAnn’s Head Shed today.