The southeast corner of Main Street and 100 North has seen many changes since the first pioneers arrived. The location was just several feet north of the south gate of the fort. There was a pioneer home on the site originally. The Hancock-Page Building was later built on the site. This building was lost in a fire in the early 1930s. The Conk Service Station was then located there for a few year. The site was purchased by Utah Oil and they constructed a UTOCO station on the site in about 1938. It was later changed to the brand name AMOCO. It was later replaced by the current Crest General Store and Service Station.