The Payson Junior High School located at 250 South Main was built in 1928 on the site of the old Payson City Hall. It was used as a junior high until the late 1960s then the junior high was moved to the old high school building. The Taylor School students used the building while their new school was being constructed. It was used several years by Young Living Essential Oils. It was demolished prior to the construction of the new LDS Church that is now located on the site.