The Douglass Building is on the left. It was demolished in the 1950s and was replaced by the new City Drug Building. To the east is the Lewis Drug building. Today the building houses Trading Talents Boutique. Across the street to the south of Lewis Drug is the Payson Exchange Bank. It went bankrupt a number of years after this photo was taken. The building was later purchased by Payson City in 1927. The building was used for almost 50 years for the library, city offices and police station.