The car is sitting in front of Knowles Motor during the winter of 1925. The location later became the location of J C. Penney for many years. After the closing of the store many different businesses was located in the building. It was Main Street Antiques for many years and was then know as the Arcade. It was later remodeled and became the home of the present Payson City Library.